Today’s volunteer needs to feel connected not only to the nonprofit they donate their time to, but to the organization’s purpose and ultimate impact. Understanding their expectations and what motivates volunteers can make a huge difference for organizations who rely on volunteer support.
We're excited to have partnered with Virtuous to present a new way of thinking about volunteerism. We hope you enjoy our engaging webinar with MobileServe CEO Ben Reno-Weber. Before co-founding MobileServe, Ben spent six years as CEO of a volunteer-based non-profit, so he gets how important it is to have practical methods for getting more and better volunteers for your cause or organization.
What You'll Learn
- How to leverage technology to turn volunteers into ambassadors for the causes they care about in their communities
- How to design a personal volunteer experience that fits the lifestyle of volunteers and engages them in your purpose
- How to remove barriers to connection between volunteers, their networks and the cause
Volunteer Engagement Resources
Here at MobileServe, our mission is to use technology to connect people to purpose by making the service experience as seamless as possible for all parties. Which means we spend a lot of time researching and thinking about the best and easiest ways to engage with volunteers. In case you missed them, here are a few of our favorite posts on this topic:
- Video: Ben Reno-Weber explains why storytelling matters for nonprofit organizations
- 3 Tips on How to Keep A Devoted Non-Profit Volunteer Base
- Top 5 Tips for Effective Volunteer Management
- How To Keep From Driving Away Your Volunteers
Learn more about how MobileServe can help you engage your volunteers by clicking the link below!