1. Volunteering makes you feel like you have more time.
2. Volunteering improves your health.
3. Volunteering increases your skills.
4. Volunteering makes you more marketable.
5. Education rates affect volunteer rates.
6. Some community service work attracts more volunteers than others.
7. Volunteers choose one organization – and stick to it.
8. Employers who promote community service cultivate happier workplaces.
9. Volunteer time can and should be calculated.
10. The value of volunteer time is greater than you think.
This sample of volunteer statistics showcases the enormous impact of community service work, not just within the community but for the volunteer, too. Furthermore, it highlights the importance of accurately tracking volunteer numbers, time, and skills, as such information positively affects the volunteer, the organization, the cause, and the nation itself.
Looking for a way to track volunteer time and calculate your social impact? Check out how MobileServe can make tracking service time easy and make reporting on your social impact more accurate, or email us for more information.